God, I've been thinking a lot



They say; 

Belief in God; he is your blood

have faith god will give you grace 

God will show you the way, and you will be safe

he gives you a job he loves you a lot


Mother says,

God is here for you 

belive, and he will give grace on you

belive, and he will give peace to you

Belive, and he will be there for you


I think a lot about god

is he here for me, even when I'm not good 

Is he there for the people that I love

will he be there for the children when I'm gone

does he see me when I'm making love

does he forgive and give me peace when I'm gone


God, are you here or just above

God, are you listening,

when I'm crying, the lost love

God are you listening;

When hunger is all over the world


God, do you care; When people die

do you ever save them or even try

are you a God or just a lie

do you even live up above in the sky


I think a lot about God

is he a man or just a fraud or maybe even a dog

is he even up for the job?

Did he save the flood

is he even in my blood

does he care for the world

did he give us the fruit and our food

do you believe in God

God, I've been thinking a lot

are you good?


Höf :: Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir


Ummæli