Rock Star

 



She is a fighting star

she is not old 

but she is bold

she is a superstar 


her life has been hard

and she has written songs in the dark 

her lyrics are beautiful, like my car

I remember when I saw her first in that bar


She was singing like crazy 

and she sang like it was so easy

but I know it's not true  

her voice is beautiful like daisy  


I'm in love

I'm telling you 

it's true

I'm in love with this voice 

this girl is coming to my crew 

I'm in love with this girl

I'm telling you

It is true

girl, I'm in love, I love you 


Her voice was so crazy 

I'm telling you

she was singing a song by Queen

and she sang that so easy


She was singing like crazy 

and she sang like it was so easy

I'm telling you, her voice is crazy    

but she made it look so easy    


I love this girl 

I m in love with this rock star 

this girl sings better than axel rose

I'm telling you she is my world 


Höf : Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir 

Iceland

I'm opening a new page in January 

the name of the page is - Healthy Pretty World .com 




Ummæli