Hey, Jesus, are you there? Do you know my name?



 This poem is about a dream I dreamt the year 1993



Hey, Jesus, are you there? Do you know my name?
I once meet your father in a dream
I liked to talk to him about what I had seen
I need to clear the air and talk about my dream

For me, it was a miracle what I had seen
I know your father has my memory locked up there.
I need his key to open up my mind.
I need to ask him if it was just a dream.

Did your father show me the light for my own guide?
I need to know what my dream means
Was it real or just a dream
I remember everything from that night

I was twenty-one and loved to sleep.
At that time, I did not feel so good.
I was dreaming of crazy beautiful things.
I could travel in my dreams.

In my dreams, I traveled with my mind
I flew over the world in my dreams many times
But that night, I saw the light
I was Up on a mountain with a view
In front of me was a city with many lights.
On the mountain was a white ring drawn in the sand
A big white cross so high it was almost all the way up in the sky
I stood in the circle when the sky opened up
A bright light came down.
I felt it when two angels lifted me up
That feeling gave me peace and felt so right
I heard your God voice so clear
God said to my
It's not your time
I listened to his voice in my mind

I woke up, and my life was never the same
I need to speak to the lord one more time
I need to clear up some things.
I need his guide again.
Would you please tell him?
I need his advice once again.

Author : Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir

Ummæli