Hey Boy

 




Hey girl

The sorrow in your eyes

It makes me wanna cry

But you look so strong

You are so young

Who did you so wrong


Hey girl

Will you give me a time

I will make it worth your while

Dreaming big is not a crime

Maybe you will be mine


Hey you 

Boy like you 

I know you

All you wanna do

Is Fuck with what I do


You act as you care

But in the end, all I feel is fear

I can feel you blowing in my ears

I can't breathe, I smell your beers


Hey Boy

I was lying on the floor.

He was all in my hair.

I roar like a hurt deer.

The prayer was my only chance there.


Why would you be nice

I have never given you a chance. 


Hey boy 

You don't know me

What do you see when you look at me?


What will you do 

To get me to trust you.

Hey boy, I'm talking to you.

Why should I take a chance on you?


What should I do

It's all so new to me 

You came out of the blue 

I never knew

I would meet a boy like you 


I'm still so hurt

The darkens is in my heart

I Feel like a bird staying in the ark 

Alone so I will not get hurt


But Boy 

Its time 

I know 

One day

I will give it a try


Maybe you are the one.

Hey, you, maybe you wanna stay.

Its time for me to stop running away


Höf: Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir


Ummæli