Bye






 I love you,

You love me

But we are not meant to be

You know that

I know that

Do you agree?


Now we are free

You see

Now I can get that degree

There is no more we

Only me 

That's the way

It's going to be


You did lie to me

Hey hey hey 

You treated me like a highway.

Hey hey hey 

The dirt is still in the hallway. 

Hey hey hey, I don't like you to stay.


Why did you treat me this way

What did I do

Why did you not stay

You did hurt me

What did I do

Why am I this fool


I'm going to fly away. 

Hey hey hey 

You took my time away. 

Hey hey hey

You took my breath away.


I hate to see you go. 

But that's the only way.

Bye-bye bye 

My love is fading away

I'm going to stay strong 


Bye-bye bye My love 

Hey hey hey, stay away.


Höf : Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir 



Ummæli