Cowboy

 





I saw him walking in the church

Praying like a fool, he does not belive

I know this man he was holding my hand, What a curse

Talking shit to me, taking my purse, holding a knife


I was a waiter when I was young 

I saw this man walking into the bar 

I turn around when I hear a bang bang bang 

I see a man lying down and this man sitting in a chair. 


He shot the man to the heart.

What has he done? I see everybody run

I fros and stood still, till he kicks me in the dirt

I fly like a bird. Everything was blur


I see him running away with my purse in his hand.

I was a fighter in the past; I stood up and kicked his ass

I'm telling you the truth, I kicked him to the ground

My heart was beating fast, my head was still hurt 


I took his key and  tighten him to a chair

Then the police came and locked him in the car  

Back in the dayYou needed to fight like a star 

Women did what needed to and even more   



Höf : Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir 



Ummæli