Hard Sometimes




Life is hard sometimes; I know 

It's okay to take a break and stay low

Find a beautiful lake and stay for a while
If you like, I come by and stay for a day


You don't always Have to 

Stay strong

Honey, I love you

Sometimes, You can just

Cuddle your pillow


You can cry, A thousand times.

If you feel sad, It's alright. 

If you are hurt, Don't hide that.

It's all right, Honey. I know that


If you like I will be there

Night and day just ask me to stay

I can stay For a day Or two

Hold your hand If you like me to


I can take your Tears away.

Kiss you Good night and hold you tight 

Honey, I will be there for you

That's what fathers do

Honey, I will always love you 


The strongest person I know is you. 

You will shine again, Honey; I love you. 

Believe me, 

I know you will be at your best again 


My sweet child of mine 

My love for you is pure 

Some day you will feel it to


The right boy for you...

Will show you 

Just like Your father loves you 

He will do that to


Höf : Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir 



Ummæli