Sixteen years




Sixteen years, My sweet girl, lucky man I am 

You will always be mine, forever bonded. I am your man

It's no scam, It took my years to find love

But then you stood there all alone waiting for a man like me.


I remember the day, it was in the summer

The sun in the sky was bright like in the day 

But the night was young like we were back in the day

It took me forever to get you to stay


I will never forget the way you looked 

The hair was short and your skin so bright 

You looked me in the eye and took my breath away

I got hooked on you from that day


Hey girl, you look divine. 

Honey, you will always be mine. 


Sixteen years and more to come

Honey, I will be there too

Together we will make all ours dreams come true 


Höf : Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir 


Ummæli