The Pain is real

 



When I was young

we went to the town 

we had so much  fun

we dance in the sun


I was free

happy was my name 

No fighting with a knife

Only a fight that felt right

But in the end, they hold hands

fame felt so right; love was our guide 


I use to be so fine

boys were waiting inline

Then I meet you

you took everything from me


I fell so hard for you

You took my joy

You locked me away

my smile was gone

I lived alone

mirror I broke 

In the shadow, I almost died

No more joy to take


What can I do

I'm dying for you

I can barely walk

I feel a shame

what did I do


The pain is real 

I eat when I fail  

hell is my name

eat me here I am 


Hey girl 

You can do this

I'm here for you

Believe is my name

walk away

I will be with you

every step of the way 


Your pain is real

I know its true

I once was you



Höf ; Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir 


Ummæli