Tiramisu




Mother, I love you. Where are you 

My hair is blue, what do I do do do 

I was drinking tiramisu in waterloo

Timberlake was there too with some guru


The party was great, and there was a lake 

It was awake, and there was much at stake 

I got so much shake with Kate, milkshake


Blake was there in the wake.

My heart took a break when he walked into the lake

He is the man I like; love is in the air tonight 

How can a man be so sweet? He is no fake. 


Mother, how can a boy like that like me to

He is like a god the beauty is also inside

This is the man I should give children to 

You would agree. I can guarantee it's true.


The girls tonight look like models 

The beauty was everywhere

Blake's eyes were on me; it's true, believe me 

How can a sweet boy like that like me


Mother, what will I do If he will marry me to 

I will never be able to walk again like I use to 

My head is spinning. I have no clue if this love is true.


Waterloo, here I come.

Life is now, and my dreams will come true 

Timberlake is here, so all dreams can come true 


Höf : Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir 




Ummæli