Yeah right





I'm proud of you for Telling your story

I know it's not easy, But he hurt you 

You came to me because of your pain 

I'm here for you; I'm a shrink; that's what I do


You want me to tell you what he did to me

oh boy, he was not a nice boy, I know, 

 I do wanna tell you, You will see

First, he was nice, but that was just for a show. 


I was holding my child.

In my arms, he's was only a two month old

His father was screaming at me, It was wild

He used to do that a lot; he did not have a soul


He came at me kicking and screaming 

He hated me, I know, but I hated him to

He kicks my arms. I thought I was dreaming. 

I was with the boy in my hands when he came at me out of the blue. 


I snapped, all I could see was the child in my arms

I took the boy and lay him on the bed

I wanted to hit the man in the head  

I run at him, screaming, my face was so red


He told me I was a crazy 

All his family tell that to him

I left and took the boy with me  

I don't care what your family say about me  


People only see what you give them to see 

Did you told them when ​I was pregnant with your boy

You came at me running and spit on me

When the contractions came, you screamed at me   


I went to the hospital crying alone

You had to stay in the car and holding home

Yeh boy, when you tell them a story, I know 

Just make it true to the bone 


Höf: Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir 

Ummæli