I can feel the rain

 

I hear the rain
Coming from heaven down
I feel the wind
Blowing on the ground

Can you hear that sound?
The wind is whispering. 
I hear it clear...
The summer is counting down. 

I hear a noise
Can you hear that tone?
The chairs are flying...
On the ground 

It feels like a dream
I see my pencil in my hands 
Then the wind blows the pencil down
I'm lucky I didn't fly on the ground 

That pencil wrote this code.
Can you feel the sorrow? 
When the pencil took that stroke
I'm losing hope...

Can you feel the air? 
The wind whisper...in my ear
I hear it clear and I can feel it in my hair
I feel a little bit of fear...
The end of the year is coming...
You can feel it everywhere.

I can feel the rain
Washing my pain away 
I hear the wind
Blowing up yesterday

Can you hear the sound?
The wind...Whisper...
The summer is counting down 


Höf : Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir 

Ummæli