I was only five



I was crying and screaming for help 

but you didn't come

there was something wrong  

I Needed You...

to hold me tight and love me... 

It was cold outside; it was fall.  


I was only five

when you left me

I needed my mom

I needed you 

to see me, and Love me

but, You didn't come

You left me alone

I was five, and you never arrived


Sometimes...

Children cry...

but why... 

nothing is wrong  

but they need you to be strong  

their parents, to say nothing will go wrong

say they will stay, If somethings go wrong

could you give me a sign?

Sometimes...


I was a child; I was broken

crying, screaming for help

but, where were you

when I needed your smile

You bailed on me, was I mistake 


I was five, crying loud

I needed some love and to bee hold 

you were not there when I needed you the most

I cried aloud, but you left me alone


Mothers should be there  

to hold their child ...

and hug them when they cry...

but you didn't come

I was alone, but you didn't care 

I was crying for you 


I was a child; I was broken, crying, screaming for help

but, where were you? when I needed you 

I was crying for you


Höf : Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir 



Ummæli