Set my son free







Angel, I call your name

My son has gone wild again

he has fallen deep this time

he is stuck in a chain of pain


My beautiful son

 I call you name 

would you please

come home again


Hey devil, leave my son alone

go to hell and don't come back again

please; set my son free

give him back to me   


my son was in a good place

he got a wife with a beautiful soul 

he was blessed with children to love 

he was full of joy until you showed your face 


Angel, I call your name

My son is gone again

he is stuck in a chain of pain 

the drugs took him deep this time 


My beautiful son, I call you name 

come home to your wife again

your children are in pain 

they are crying and calling your name 


Hey devil, leave my son alone

go to hell and don't come back again

I'm on my knees 

begin you 

set him free 

you took everything from me

please 

give my son back to me  


Höf : Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir 

Iceland 

 



Ummæli