Hey God, I'm sorry

 




Hey God, I'm sorry

I was angry; I thought you left me

but now I see

you were there waiting for me


I was lost and did not see

I thought you did not care for me

I was alone and broken to the bone

my heart was bleeding and on a lockdown


I thought I was alone

I did not see I was free

free to leave or stand up and speak

I was all this time holding the key


When I was young, I loved to dream

My dream was big and full of light

but then life came on full speed

it almost left me dead alone in the see


I was lost and stuck like a tree

I thought you did not care for me

I was alone and broken on my knees

my heart was bleeding, but I prayed for me


I was strong when I was young

but then I broke down and was left alone

life was hard on me, and I thought I was done

but then lord came to me and made me strong


Höf : Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir

I'm opening a new page in January 

the name of the page is - Healthy Pretty World .com 



Ummæli