Hey, Jesus, are you there? do you know my name

 




Hey, Jesus, are you there? do you know my name 

I once meet your father in a dream

I liked to talk to him about what I had seen

I need to clear the air and talk about my dream


for me, it was a miracle what I had seen 

I know your father has my memory lock up there

I need his key to open up my mind

I need to ask him if it was just a dream


did your father showed me the light for my own guide

I need to know what my dream means

was it real or just a dream

I remember everything from that night


I was twenty-one and loved to sleep

at that time, I did not feel so good

I was dreaming of crazy beautiful things

I could travel in my dreams 


In my dreams, I traveled with my mind

I flew over the world in my dreams many times

But that night, I saw the light

I was Up on a mountain with a view

In front of me a city with many lights

On the mountain was a white ring drawing in the sand 

a big white cross so high it was almost all the way up in the sky

I stood in the ring when the sky opened up 

a bright light came down  

I felt it when two angels lifted me up

that feeling gave me peace and felt so right

I heard your God voice so clear

God said to my 

it's not your time

I heard his voice in my mind


I woke up, and my life was never the same 

I need to speak to the lord one more time

I need to clear up some things

I need his guide again

would you please tell him ​I need him bad this time


Höf : Rósa Björk  Kristjánsdóttir


Ummæli