Hulda my friend



Hulda is my friend

she is strong 

Her hair is long

I love her; sing along


When I see her

I feel like breaking into song 

she is still young with a wild tongue

fifty-something, and still strong


She runs like a pro

she does not go with the flow

when she goes to a party

she takes the show, oh boy, she glows


She is funny honey,

who is Danny? Is he a brandy

she sometimes talks like a granny

but boy, she is wilder than a Bonny.


Hulda is a friend I adore

but boy, don't play golf with her

be careful; she plays like a star 

she is a master; she plays for a bird 


If you go swimming

Oh boy,

just play dead and go drowning

you don't have a chance of wining 


Hulda is a rock star 

with a heart to cheer

her beauty is wild and pure

she likes to have the wind in her hair


She goes out to run up a mountain 

she swims like a pro and plays golf like Clinton

but boy, she still has a heart of gold

she is my friend, till we get old


But boy, if you like her, be sure to have a friend

because her friend Rósa will be there to the end

so get her a boy to love and enjoy

so together we can play golf like a cowboy


Höf : Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir 


Ummæli