I used to know a man in Kentucky






I used to know a man in Kentucky

he was a sweet lover and talked dirty

he was from Ohio and owned a husky 

he was a pilot and was often in a hurry 


Oh man, he loved women and liked to party

he was famous for his words, sorry 

he was living on a boat named Ferry

the name was like his life, always in a hurry


Women used to love him

he was a smooth talker 

I meet him in Kentucky

Women used to.. love love love 

love him..love love love the man 

he was famous for his words, sorry

he even named his boat a ferry


he traveled the world and said some jokes on the ferry 

when he was on the road in his boat, he sometimes left in a hurry

he was full of hope and used to party

he left the women on board and went in a hurry


he wrote me a letter telling me he was sorry

he used to love me and asked me to marry

I thought I was having a stroke

was jerry, who I met In Kentucky

asking me or was he sorry

he was sweet, but should I be worry

I used to like him and loved his ferry

he was quite funny 

maybe I liked to marry

or is it kind of too early


Women used to love him; he smells like a  berry

he was a smooth talker. I meet him in Kentucky

Women used to love love love the man love him

he was famous for his words, sorry

he even named his boat a ferry

together we were wild on our journey

maybe I should marry


Höf : Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir 


Ummæli