Lord, why is life so hard




Lord, why is life so hard

sometimes all I see is dark

I think life is not fair

I feel like life has given me more than I can bear


I have lost friends, lovers, and I have scars

I have lost a part of me in this life called war

I have been beating down with bare hands

I have been called bad names by a large man


tears have been running down my chin for a time 

in my ears, I hear fears 

my heart has been screaming for a new plan

my mind has been shout down for a lifetime


I lost myself a long time ago in a shame

but I tried to be strong for my newborn

but it was just a game for the frame

in my mind, I was gone before nighttime


why is life not fair

sometimes I wish I was a bird

I would fly away with my child

I can not bear more fear


I pray for a sign

peace in my mind and sleep at night

I pray for my children to thrive

I pray for food and peace for mankind


I ask you, Lord, should I try

do you care? If I live or even die


Höf : Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir

I'm opening a new page in January 

the name of the page is - Healthy Pretty World .com 



Ljóðin mín eru flest skáldskapur eða byggð að hluta til á minni reynslu eða annara manna reynslu eða bara skáldað frá a til ö 












Ummæli