If I knew



 If I knew what time would do

I would have done it differently with you

You were my love, my knight, my glue

You were my first love, its true


Time has given my life quite a fight

I lost my light and my pride

I almost died. I cried and was a bride

But my life was never right


I think of you, my loving knight

I wish you were here with me tonight

I see the moonlight, and I think of you by my side

I think of candlelight and you in my bed overnight.


will you be mine 

let's take a ride one more time

You are my sunlight, will you be by my side

we were so right; I thought we could win in life


I'm not the same; I'm in pain 

it was me to blame

life was just a game

we were young, and I was stupid 

I will never be the same

but now I have learned

I will never make the same mistake again


let us take a ride one more time

I'm begging you for one more chance

you are my shadow; without you, who am I 

with you, I can shine

please give me a sign

I have waited a lifetime

you are divine, come here and be mine

let's take a ride in the rain

one more time

let us take a ride one more time

I'm begging you for one more chance

you are my shadow; without you, who am I 

I have waited a lifetime 

be mine 


Höf : Rósa Björk Krsitjánsdóttir






Ummæli