If you are my true friend

 



If you wish me a luck

you would never kick my butt

you would stand by my back like a hawk

you would pick me up and give me a hug


you would share my words with the world

you would tell your friends

how my music touches your heart

you would share my lyrics with the underworld


You would never share my pain 

only for your gain

you would never kiss a boy that I love

you would never

play a game on me only for fame for a day


If you are my true friend

I  will talk from my heart

I will never lie

I will hold your hand till the end


I will tell you if your hat is bad on you 

I will say if something was bothering me 

I will tell you if I was in love with you

I will tell you if my shoes were new


if you have a friend that you love

keep him close to your heart 

because the devil himself

is hiding in the rose of the joy


the devil is sometimes in your friend's heart

he comes into your life to make you hurt

he is that beautiful man that flirt

he isn't always hiding in the dark


the devil can be the friend dearest to you

it is hard to believe, but that is true 

but the devil always speak beautifully to you 

but behind you, he tells the true blue


Höf : Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir





Ummæli