An Alligator man





I'm sitting at an old table

listening to music I love


I haven't slept for three days in a row 

and I'm just sitting here 

staring at the screen

listening to a song about love


I'm so tired that I can barely hold my head up 

I can barely keep my neck in the right place

I feel like my head is a thousand ton


and then I see something  

I see strange things  

I see strange things on my screen 


I see a woman with an Alligators head

Yes, I see a woman with an Alligators head


she is dancing on my screen 

she is dancing  

Dancing on my screen 


and then an Alligator man comes from the screen   

an Alligator man comes walking from the screen  

he is with an Alligators head   


I see something

Yes, and then I see strange things  

I see strange things on my screen 


and then they ask me to dance 

Yes, they are asking me to dance 

an alligator is asking me to dance 


and we dance

yes, we dance, and we dance and dance 

we dance for three days  

and we dance and dance  

barefoot in the sky  


yes, we dance until we drop from the sky  

and we dance with an Alligators head 

Yes, we dance in the sky 


and then I see something  

Yes, I see strange things On my screen  

on my screen, Yes on my screen 


oh ye hey hey 

we drop from the sky  

oh ye hey hey 

hey hey hey hey


and We dance and dance 

dance, dance, dance 

Yes, they asked me to dance 

and we dance

we dance until we sweat 

and we danced bare feet on the street    


oh ye hey hey hey hey 

we dance hey hey hey

we dance on the street  


I'm opening a new page in January 2022 

the page name is - Healthy Pretty World .com 

Othor : Rósa Björk  Kristjánsdóttir 


My Instagram page    

https://www.instagram.com/poem21foryou/  

My YouTube Page   

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGGhKG9pupgvbwzJ8iA4BEA                           




Ummæli