A monster in my house

 



A monster is in my house

a man I once knew   

he was a kind  man 

and he became my husband   


I was in love,

yes, I was in love

I was in love with a shadow 

a shadow of a man I thought I knew 


I thought I was so lucky 

his family was like a dream 

I was floating above the happiness

I was flying in the sky, in the sky  


then the monster came home

he was riding a horses 

with red eyes drunk on a horse 

he was angry and  ruined the house 


his eyes were red 

red like a wolf

yes, red like eyes in a wolf  


his hand are big

his hands are like crumbs on a bear 

he took the table and threw it out 

yeah, out of the house  

with his big hands 


I felt like a kid again

he is a big man, and I am a pawn  

and he is big as a mountain 

yes, the monster is like a mountain  


his eyes were red 

red eyes 

yes, his eyes were red 

 like eyes in a wolf   


He was angry. 

The devil in him was angry 

I didn't know that man 

I asked him to go 

go out of the house  


he was like an animal riding a horse 

riding with these eyes  

with these red eyes  

I was lucky he didn't have a gun 


his eyes were red 

red like a wolf

yes, his eyes were red 

 like eyes in a wolf   


he screamed like a soldier

like a soldier who is leading his party 

yes leading his party to the dark 

yes, he was leading them 

leading them to the darkness of his heart 

leading his army to a bloody 

bloody, bloody war  


but it was only me standing there 

yes, it was only me

standing there    


Höf : Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir 

I'm opening a new page  

the name of the page is - Healthy Pretty World .com 

My Instagram page    

https://www.instagram.com/poem21foryou/  

My YouTube Page   

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGGhKG9pupgvbwzJ8iA4BEA                           






Ummæli