I wish Christmas were a happy day for me




Christmas day is near  

you can feel it in the air and see it all so clear  

you see children laughen happy with their family 

you see people smiling choosing a Christmas tree


But Santa Clause

Is it wrong for me to feel a jealousy  

when I see a happy family 


I wish Christmas were a happy day for me 

I wish my brother were here with us today  

sometimes I wish Santa clause were a witch for a day 

and could give me my family back to me   


Santa Clause

is it wrong for me to feel jealousy

when I see people happy about the holiday  


it makes me sad when I see my mother

trying so hard to make a happy holiday for us   

but my father just keeps drinking the beer's 

and vomiting on the newly scrubbed flor 

but all I want for Christmas is for my father 

to feel my brother hand in his again 


Is it wrong to feel jealousy 

Santa clause 

can you give me a wish under the Christmas tree  

all I want for Christmas is for my family to have a happy holidays 


I don't need a new dress 

or a candy to eat for Christmas

all I want for Christmas 

is for my brother to come back to me



Othor : Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir  


My Instagram page    

https://www.instagram.com/poem21foryou/  

My YouTube Page   

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGGhKG9pupgvbwzJ8iA4BEA                           




Ummæli