The Devils hand

 



I can show you a secret window 

a secret window into my mind 

A hidden window into a storyland 

yes, a wonderland from the other side  


You can watch a story in the secret window 

you can see monsters who are colorblind 

and beasts with a man hand 


My mind travels far away 

I travel to the dark side  

to the other side of the dark mind 


I travel with my friends 

my friends from the other side

sometimes dirty pawn hides in a man  

the darkness hides everywhere 


You can watch a story in the secret window 

you can see beasts who are colorblind 

and monsters with a man hand 


the devil himself sometimes hide in the sky

but he can also hide inside a man 

inside of you or me


I write a story on my screen for you to read 

a story about the devil himself  

and the beasts from the other side  


you can read about the wonderland   

read a story about the beast under your bed 

or, you can get a ride with us into my storyland 

and see the darkness by yourself  


we travel far away into the wonderland  

we travel to see the devils hand 

and the monsters with the man's head  


You can see a story in the hidden window 

you can see beasts who are colorblind 

and monsters with a man hand 



Höf: Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir 


My Instagram page    

https://www.instagram.com/poem21foryou/  

My YouTube Page   

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGGhKG9pupgvbwzJ8iA4BEA                           



I'm opening a new page in January 

the name of the page is - Healthy Pretty World .com 


Ummæli