My Icelandic Thor




I get lost in my thoughts

when I think about you 

All the words in this world are too few 

when I try to describe my love for you 


I saw you when we were twenty-two

you said hi to me out of the blue

I didn't know what to do 

I was in love with you, but nobody knew


all I could think of was

is he in love with me to 

did you know that I had fallen for you?  


He was the popular gay in the school 

his body was strong like Thor 

this boy is a rare stone 

he is cool but no fool


He is with a big warmful heart

everything he touches turns into arts

His eyes are like the ocean of wonder 

they take you into another world


his beauty is like a light in his heart 

his light leads you to his beautiful arts


I often think of this night 

he said hi to me, and I froze 

This boy is my wonder knight

but all I can do is write


what can I say

hi took my breath away 

I often think about this day 

but I'm okay 



Höf: Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir 

Ummæli