Singing practice from my YouTube Channel

 Here is a few of my singing practice from my YouTube Channel 

DOWN BELOW 

................. 

 I keep my practice at singing there.

I have a normal voice and have never learned to sing 

so keep it easy on me ;) 

 I have only been practicing singing on and off since September 2021, and hopefully, I will take a singing course this year after the summer  

but until then 

I practice for myself singing 

because I love it 

...........

The story and how and why I am practicing singing

I starter writing poems in January 2021, and in mai 2021 - I wanted to learn to write lyrics - so I started to practice writing lyrics and am still learning by myself - and some gay said I needed to learn to play on a guitar and sing so I could play on my guitar write my lyrics and sing with it so I could get the right feeling in the song :) 

so here I am doing all that 

LOL 

It is so fun to keep the first singing practice of me singing, because if I will go and get me sekf a singing session than if I would be better at singing after a year or a two then it will be nice to hear how I sounded like in my first practice 


You don't have to be the best to get started 

but you will definitely be better 

if you start practicing 


Song number one - me singing 

Crazy by Patsy Cline 

Me singing 


Here is Crazy by Gnarls Barkley 
Me singing 


Hallelujah 
Me singing 



In the arms of an Angel 
Wow I would do anything to be good at singing this song, this song is the most beautiful song I have ever heard
me singing 



And here is one of my favorite songs - 
 short practice 
me singing   




Othor : Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir 





Ummæli