Beautiful


Beautiful 

The poem was also written down below 


Poems name - Beautiful 

.......

I see a boy with a brown hair 

A girl with a curly hair 

they are my children 

and they will always be in my prayer 

I feel like a millionaire 


I hear my girl sing when she thinks she is alone 

her voice has a beautiful tone 

she looks better than Sharon stone 

I love her every bone 

and I love hearing her voice tone 


I see my son playing outside 

his heart is full of love 

he has the talent to be a star 

he shines when he gives from his heart

I love him so much. He is my pride.  


I see a boy with a brown hair 

and a girl with a curly hair 

I feel like a millionaire 


My girl sings like an angel 

and my son could be a pioneer 

my love for them grows every year 

I am so grateful 


I hear my girl sing when she is alone 

her voice has a beautiful tone 

she could be a singer in Rolling stones  

her voice is so strong 


And my son plays so beautifully on the piano

Yes, on the piano  

 


Author: Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir 

Poems name - My Famely 

Poem21foryou.blogspot.com







Ummæli