Can you kiss me one more time




I would have done everything for you
you were the love of my life
you were candy for my eyes
but you didn't have a clue how much I loved you

You tell me that our love was just a fling
I was a good friend and a beautiful bling
you said you loved me
but I guess you only loved me when you were the king

but my love
can you kiss me one more time
and give us a chance
maybe you can love me more this time
baby, will you give this a thought
my heart is bleeding; it hurts
Can you at least pretend

I have been thinking about the past
was it because I loved you too soon
was I just an easy game for you
My heart is like a broken glass
in a million pieces on the floor like a trash

I know this is the end
but my love for you hasn't come to an end
I know you think this is for the best
you look at me just as a friend
but could you hold me only for a day
until the stars go and there is a new day

My love
will you kiss me one more time
and give our love a new chance
maybe you will love me more than a friend this time
baby, will you give this a thought
my heart is bleeding; it hurts
Can you at least pretend
that our love hasn't come to an end

Ohh my love
I love you so much
I wish our love were just beginning
and you would love me till the end of the time
Oh baby, be mine
and kiss me one more time
or at least till the end of the time



Author: Rósa Björk Kristjánsdóttir



















Ummæli